Placement Cell plays a vital role in Surya Group of Intuitions. It plays a very important rolein guiding and counseling the students of the college for their successful career placement which is a major interface between the stages of completion of academic program of the students and their entry into the appropriate employment. This cell also coordinates various activities related to the career growth of the students by conducting programs on “Personality development”, "Interpersonal & communication skills" and "Career planning" and "career mapping".
- To assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussion.
- To assist students to development and implement successful job search strategies.
- Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- Empower students with life long career decision making skills.
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as an interface among students and the employment community.
- To create awareness in the students regarding future career options.
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Coordinating summer training/internship programs.
- Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.
- Arranging MOCK sessions for enhancing the communication skills, group discussion techniques, and written test – screening methods.
Mr. S.Santhanakrishnan, AP(Sr.G) /CSE
1. Mr. NagendraPrasad, AP/AERO
2. Mr. C.V.Duraiarasan, AP/AUTO
3. Mr. S.Varadharajan, AP(Sr.G)/CSE
4. Mrs. V.Sivasankari, AP/CIVIL
5. Mr. R.Ramesh, AP/ECE
6. Mrs. Amy Magdalene Helena, AP(Sr.G)/EEE
7. Mr. M.Vivekanandhan, AP/MECH
OFFICE OF CORPORATE RELATIONS & PLACEMENT CELL
Surya Group of Institutions
Cell: +91 8489929816